The ToddlerCalm Course is one of my favourites to facilitate,
Can be facilitated over 4 wks at 3hrs per week Or over 3wks at 4hrs per session.
So many parents that come to the course clearly need the time to talk, share and listen to others experiences.
Unfortunately time is restricted on the workshop which sometimes prevents us from doing much of this, however a lot of the feedback I receive states how useful and valuable this time has been.
The course gives ample opportunities for talking and sharing experiences and thoughts. We also delve into the importance of play, eating and sleep in much more details on the 4wk course.
You will also learn the core of our classes:-
- Learn why your toddler has tantrums, hits out and acts out their feelings
- Learn why your toddler behaves the way they do
- A deeper understanding of the challenges your toddler faces in their day to day life
- An opportunity to explore your own long term parenting goals and how to ensure your child has a healthy sense of themselves and a strong Emotional IQ
- Explore various mainstream parenting approaches (time-out, reward charts etc.) and look at the pro’s and con’s of each for your family.
- Learn about the ToddlerCalm approach to parenting
- Learn the best ways to communicate so your child actually listens to you!
- Learn ways of supporting and developing your childs ‘good manners’ so they don’t need constantly reminding!
- Learn about normal toddler sleep, sleep cycles, circadian rhythms and why toddlers sleep the way they do
- Explore what your toddler may be communicating with you during the day and at night.
- Understand how your child lives in a sensory world and how to coordinate this to enhance the way your toddler sleeps.
- Learn gentle methods to encourage more sleep
- Explore why toddlers eat the way they do and how to encourage a good relationship with food.
- Have time to put together your own unique plan/parenting approach that works for your family.