Toddler parenting 2 or 4 week course
(suitable for parents of toddlers aged 1 – 4 years old)
If you want a comprehensive look at how to manage common toddler issues – including behaviour, sleep and eating – then this course will help you with approaches to various situations and will help you optimise your parenting for their development.
We’ll help you to understand:
- Your toddler’s brain development and the effect that this can have on their behaviour and their sleep
- The effects that different parenting approaches can have on behaviour and the developing brain
- Frameworks that support parents to create their own toddler strategies
- How parenting and play can literally shape toddler’s brains for the future and how you can optimise this
- Why toddler’s eat the way they do and what approaches will improve their relationship with food in the short and long term.
💫 YOU’LL ALSO LEARN ABOUT: 💫
🧠 toddler behaviour – what’s normal and why, including a look at brain development and toddler psychology
👧 managing behaviour – evidence-based, gentle strategies and techniques to calm and support your toddler
💬 communication – how the way we communicate with and respond to our toddlers can make a huge difference
👨👩👦 why parenting matters – the science of support and nurture, and the powerful effect that responsive parenting can have on our children’s brains
💡 myth-busting – don’t believe everything you’ve heard! We sift through common behaviour management strategies and look at the pros and cons