We know that having a baby is often a huge shock to the system.
This 3 hour zoom session is designed to introduce parents-to-be to reasons why babies are fussy, can cry so much and sleep so little. As well as showing you ways to calm a crying baby we will show you how to calm colic and encourage your baby to sleep well so you are confident and prepared during early parenthood.
We’ll help you to understand:
- Why babies cry and how to calm them
- Why babies form attachments and how to aid bonding
- Why babies sleep the way they do and how you can help them to sleep
- Why babies’ development can affect their behaviour and how they communicate
- The practical calming things that you can continue to do at home like movement, holds and carries and loving touch
- How to ‘wear’ your baby in a sling or a carrier
- How to swaddle – and whether it is for you
This is a great class for both mums and dads that can be taken at any time.