BabyCalm Baby Led Weaning Workshop
Baby Led Weaning, quite simply, means letting your child feed themselves from the very start of weaning. This workshop fully expores the physiological reasoning, the long-term benefits and really focusses on your child as an individual and how you can incorporate this into your families eating styles. Following our ethos that 1 size doesn’t fit all, we ensure you leave this workshop with your own ideas on how to feed your baby.
- When, why and how?
- The pressure to wean and incorrect signs of readiness
- The myth of the 4 month readiness
- Long term relationships with food
- What relationship you want your child to have with food
- Pros and cons to parent led and baby led
- The physiology of infant readiness
- The worries ie. Gagging & choking and why this is a survival skill not to be feared!!